Hand Carry Pass
July 1, 2019, 7:00pm
- If you have a personal vehicle (POV) and want to unload at the dock, you can do so if you have a Hand Carry Pass and can hand carry your items to the booth.
- Due to the Convention Center being a unionized facility, anything that cannot be hand-carried from your vehicle must be moved by Freeman. Freeman has a POV Cart Service that will unload and deliver your booth materials and return them to your vehicle at the loading dock after the show.
- While parked in the dock, Exhibitor staff must work as team of at least two people and one person must remain with the vehicle at all times.
- To ensure a smooth move in process fill out the hand carry pass prior to arriving at the Freeman Marshalling Yard.
- Submit the Hand Carry Pass to the Freeman check in area at the marshaling yard where you will be assigned a time and directed to the Hand Carry unloading area at the convention center. Space will be based on a first come first served basis. In order to gain access to the Hand Carry Unloading area you will need to have the form stamped by a Freeman Representative at the marshaling yard.
- Parking in the Hand Carry Unloading area is limited to 1 hour from the time the vehicle enters the area. Vehicles left beyond 1 hour will be ticketed and may be towed at the owner's expense per the KBHCC Security Rules.
- While parked in the dock, Exhibitor Staff must work as a team of at least two people and one person must remain with the vehicle at all times.
- Only vehicles that qualify will be allowed in the Hand Carry Unloading area.
If you have any questions on the Hand Carry Pass, contact Freeman directly at (214) 634-1463 or show management at 888-349-4287