August 8, 2017, 11:18pm
Create and Accelerate Your Apprenticeship Program
You don’t need us to tell you recruiting the best talent is competitive, but we may be able to help you get a let-up on your competition by helping you create and sustain a U.S. Department of Labor-approved Registered Apprenticeship Program.
On Friday, Aug 25 at 10:00am at the "Truckers News Stage" in Hall A, the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship and FASTPORT Inc. will provide a briefing, panel discussions, and interactive Q&A session on how Registered Apprenticeships can give your companies a unique tactical advantage in the recruiting space. Overall, the meeting will:
- Help companies jump-start the development of a Registered Apprenticeship program
- Identify resources and connect with partners that can help develop and sustain apprenticeships
- Provide an opportunity for businesses to engage with other leaders in their industry with successful apprenticeship programs.
- Educate leading trucking employers about the benefits of apprenticeship programs to their business
- Provide insight on federal, state, and inducement funding opportunities available for Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Display ways to increase your talent pool with great candidates.