Cummins At GATS - Don't Compromise.
July 25, 2017, 3:00pm
You don't have to compromise any more. Cummins is redefining both efficiency and performance with remarkable new engine technology that you can learn about - and experience - at GATS in 2017.
Cummins Technology Trailer - Booth 11019.
The Cummins Technology Trailer is a glimpse into the future of trucking. Inside, you'll get the opportunity to view videos, use hands-on touch screens and learn all about the innovative features on our 2017 and 2018 engines. This includes:
- Cummins X15 Efficiency Series engine with our revolutionary Single Module Aftertreatment - The most advanced big bore engine in the industry, the X15 features ADEPT dynamic electronic controls, enhanced engine breathing, an optimized combustion process, the highest compression ratio in the industry and improved thermal efficiency for superior fuel economy
- Cummins B6.7 with up to 8.5 percent better fuel economy in 2017
- Cummins Westport ISX12 G natural gas engine
- New Stop-Start technology, which is proven to increase fuel economy by up to 15 percent in stop-and-go operations
- ADEPT features that deliver up to 6% better fuel economy, including Predictive Cruise Control, SmartCoast and SmartTorque2
- Connected Solutions demonstration including Connected Diagnostics, which uses your on-board telematics system to connect with Cummins the minute a fault code is generated