Avoiding Scams and Fraudulent Vendors
April 14, 2019, 7:00pm
GATS does everything it can to prevent scammers from succeeding with fraudulent activity. Nevertheless, you may receive fraudulent phone calls and emails from individuals posing as a representative of GATS wanting to secure hotel reservations or badges for the show. The best way to avoid falling for scams is by being educated about who the official GATS vendors are.
Offical GATS Vendors - These are the only vendors from whom you should receive communications.
- OnPeak/Travel Planners - hotel vendor
- Freeman - show decorator, carpet
- Convention Data Services- Exhibitor Badges/ Lead Retrieval
- A2Z- Exhibitor Listing/ Upgraded Exhibitor Listing
- Randall-Reilly/Show Management - ONLY place to access the true GATS attendee list
Any other vendors who contact you are not authorized through Show Management, and their services cannot be guaranteed.
Known Scammers - Do NOT do business with them!
- Global Housing
- Global Expo Housing
- Six Point Travel
- Expo Eventzs
If you have any questions or concerns about a vendor, we highly recommend contacting your Client Success Manager BEFORE giving them any information. We are always here to help.
Betsy Morrison: 205-248-1318; email@example.com or Chase Sullivan: 205-248-1044; firstname.lastname@example.org