Register for Pride & Polish at GATS Below
Registration Information - PLEASE READ
To download a paper copy of this registration form, please click here.
1. Pre-registering is the only way to guarantee a space in any Pride & Polish event. A competitor will be considered pre-registered once a completed application and paid registration fee have been submitted.
2. All entries must be verifiable, legal working trucks, licensed with a current safety inspection and registered to haul freight, unless entered into a non-working class.
3. Proof of mileage, such as quarterly fuel tax reporting forms, fuel tax receipts, 2290 Road Tax or 1099’s for drivers may be required.
- Odometers must be in good working order. All entrants must be able to prove their mileage with odometer reading or supporting documents. Verbal explanations will not be acceptable.
- When competing in a Working Class, the truck must be ready to turn the key and drive-away. No jack stands and/or loose pieces of stainless are allowed. Bumpers, spring covers and other “drop-on” pieces must be attached prior to your arrival on the show lot and your truck must leave with the same equipment.
- If you compete as a Combination in a Working Class, the trailer must also work year-round. There will be an automatic 3 point deduction taken from the trailers that have not operated enough miles to meet the working status. (See rule #1 under classifications.)