Discover a complete GATS community spread across more than 36 acres with FREE truck parking conveniently located at the Cotton Bowl’s Fair Park. Join us for free truck, car and RV parking (no hook-ups), regular shuttles to and from the convention center, food vendors, showers, portable restrooms, the Fit for the Road 5K, and a worship service on Sunday.
3013 S Haskell Ave
(to plug in GPS)
- From Downtown, take I-30E
- Hwy Exit 48A – Haskell Ave
- Take a left
- Go 1.3 miles to GATE 15
Parking is available starting at 8am Wednesday, Aug. 24th!
Available on the lot:
- Free truck parking
- Free RV parking (no hook-ups)
- Free daily shuttles to and from GATS
- On-site security
- Showers provided by TA and Petro Stopping Centers
- Portable restrooms
- Smokin’ Wheelz will be providing food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
- Golf cart rentals
What’s happening on the lot:
Thursday, August 25
- “Meat & Greet” with Myron Mixon, a 4-time BBQ World Champion, winner of over 200 Grand Championships, a New York Times author of three bestselling cookbooks!
- FREE BBQ brisket and ribs featuring Myron’s rubs and sauces, provided by Triumph Business Capital
- ONE20 Meet and Greet 5pm-7pm! Swing by the RV for a beer. Stay and learn about ONE20, a growing community of professional drivers who’ve decided they want more.
- Live acoustic performances by Paul Marhoefer and Bill Weaver at 8pm!
Friday, August 26
- 7:00 a.m. & 8:00 a.m. – ONE20 Strong 30 minute workouts with a trainer. The first 50 participants get a FREE t-shirt and fitness mat. Workouts will begin at 7:15 a.m. and 8:15 a.m.
- ONE20/TruckThat Tailgate Party 5pm-7pm. Bags and beers! Stop by the ONE20 RV and join a growing community of professional drivers and learn how ONE20 can make life a whole helluva lot better on the road.
- Live acoustic performances by Paul Marhoefer and Bill Weaver at 8:45pm!
Saturday, August 27
- 7:00 a.m. & 8:00 a.m. – ONE20 Strong 30 minute workouts with a trailer. The first 50 participants get a FREE t-shirt and fitness mat. Workouts will begin at 7:15 a.m. and 8:15 a.m.
- 7:00 a.m. Progressive Fit for the Road 5K Run/Walk benefiting the St. Christopher Trucker Relief and Development fund
Sunday, August 28
- Truckstop Ministries Worship Service at 10am