Winegard Introduces New 4G LTE Trucking Internet Product at GATS
July 11, 2017, 7:59am
Winegard® Introduces New 4G LTE Trucking Internet Product at GATS
BURLINGTON, Iowa – (July 12, 2017) – Winegard, the leading U.S. antenna manufacturer since 1953, will be featuring the Winegard ConnecT Trucking Internet WiFi + 4G LTE Extender at this year’s Great American Truck Show. The Winegard products and representatives will be located at booth # 9050.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT, a fully-integrated system that works together for maximum security, faster trucking internet speeds, and increased range from any Wi-Fi source. Plus, when Wi-Fi is not available, it links to a reliable nationwide 4G LTE network for uninterrupted mobile internet streaming while traveling anywhere. The Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT helps keep your mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to the internet wherever the road may take you. Get ready for a consistent connection and expanded coverage everywhere nationwide.
Winegard’s MIMO technology gives you improved range of transmission in places with a large concentration of connected devices like truck stops and travel centers. Ultimately, you get higher signal strength with better streaming and less interruptions.
“Over 90% of over-the-road professionals use a connected device when on the road. We developed the Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT so drivers can have access to the internet virtually anywhere. The Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT is unmatched by anything else on the market,” said Brad Larson, National Sales Manager, Over-the-road Truck Market for Winegard Company.
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT features:
- Prepaid 30-day Winegard ConnecT data plans (1GB-20GB)
- No contracts/No Commitments/No Activation Fees
- Winegard designed software that is simple and allows you to get online in just minutes.
- Secure local networks with lightning fast AC1750 WiFi speeds.
- (3) Detachable high-gain 5dBi outdoor antennas for increased range.
- (2) Detachable 4G LTE MIMO antennas
- (6) Internal MIMO antennas for maximum coverage.
- Streamlines set-up with single Ethernet cable installation.
- Proven dome design tested to meet the demands of the mobile environment
The Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT benefits:
- Connect – to 4G LTE when Wi-Fi is not available.
- Simple – step-by-step on screen instruction makes setting-up a breeze.
- Secure – Always secure. Set-up your secure network once and you are done.
- Mobile – Increase the range for mobile devices inside and outside your truck.
- Streaming – MIMO technology provides improved range of transmission in places with a large concentration of connected devices such as truck stops and travel centers.
- 3X3 MIMO Advantage - MIMO technology provides higher signal strength, better streaming, and less interruptions.
Winegard will also feature their popular line of mobile satellite antennas that are BUILT TOUGH FOR TRUCKS:
This sleek, compact portable is ultra-lightweight, requiring minimal space. Powered over coax through power inserter so no 12V power needed. Easily switch providers (DirecTV, DISH, Bell) at power inserter; no need to remove antenna dome. Engineered to survive 600,000+ commercial trucking miles.
The Winegard Pathway X1 works exclusively with DISH HD Solo receiver technology and programming including the new DISH Wally. Powered through the receiver, the Pathway X1 only requires a single coax connection. The Pathway X1 offers two TV viewing capabilities. Engineered to survive 600,000+ commercial trucking miles.
Great for team driving or recording your favorite shows while traveling. Offers a little home away from home by giving drivers the opportunity to kick back, relax, and watch a show in the comfort of their own cab. Rear cab and roof mount options available. Easy one-button operation,100% automatic with full in-motion tracking capability. Receives DISH, DIRECTV, or Bell TV programming for the ultimate in provider versatility. Engineered to survive 600,000+ commercial trucking miles.
Winegard Company designs and manufactures the greatest spectrum of world class Terrestrial and Satellite video and data antenna products and accessories for residential and mobile applications. Since its incorporation in 1953, Winegard has designed more than 1,000 antenna models and been granted over 93 U.S. patents. The company’s heritage includes recognition by NASA for contributions to the Apollo 11 mission, and the induction of founder John Winegard into the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame. Winegard’s superior antenna design and manufacturing facilities total 410,000 sq. ft and include a state of the art testing, validation and measurement center. The company’s unmatched in-house and vertically integrated capabilities support its accelerated product design and development cycle.