How To Exhibit
HOW TO EXHIBIT
Exhibitor Type and Forms
Returning exhibitors received a renewal packet at the 2016 GATS show but you can also download the application below. All returning exhibitor applications must be received by Nov. 6th, 2015 for priority consideration. Booth size changes and relocation requests will be addressed in order of seniority after Nov. 6th, 2015.
New exhibitor requests and applications are processed in the order they are received after the returning exhibitor deadline of Nov 6th, 2015. Submit your application quickly to ensure optimal booth placement.
Don’t forget to...
2. Indicate the booth size
3. Indicate location request
(aisle, near another exhibitor, etc.)
Sign the PDF and email to
BeckyBurroughs@randallreilly.com or CatherineSchmandt@randallreilly.com
Complete the form online here.
You will receive an email with information on...
• Exhibit space assignment
• Information to ensure success at the show
• Exhibitor checklist
Consider taking advantage of these additional opportunities to ensure a smooth and successful show.
• Post your press release online for press registrants to have easy access to your announcements, product releases and information on what is happening in your booth
• GATS Show Directory enhanced listing or advertisement
• GATS sponsorship opportunities – From lobby banners to hotel exposure, use this guide to help you maximize exposure to event attendees
• Integrated Marketing Plan – Let us help you create an integrated marketing package with pre, onsite and post-show marketing
• Order GATS tickets as a promotional tool for your dealers/distributors to provide FREE GATS tickets to their customers.
Access to the Great American Trucking Show Services Manual
The contact listed on the contract will receive an email from Freeman, the show decorator, with login information to the online service manual. The service manual is expected in late March/early April.
• View move-in information
• Download forms for booth furnishings, carpet rental, drayage/shipping, utilities, and more
• Schedule a press conference
• View rules and regulations
• Take advantage of specially negotiated rates with Travel Planners/onPeak to get the lowest prices on hotels
Register for Your Exhibitor Dashboard
The contact listed on the contract will receive an email with login information to the CompuSystems Website
• Register for personnel badges
• Send out personalized emails to your customer lists inviting them to come and see you at GATS
• Update your exhibitor profile that will show up on the show app and attendee registration dashboard, GATS website and onsite directory.
Fill out this form to learn more about how to reach your audience at GATS 2016