HOW TO EXHIBIT
Exhibitor Type and Forms
2. Indicate the booth size
3. Indicate location request
(aisle, near another exhibitor, etc.)
You will receive an email with information on…
- Exhibit space assignment
- Information to ensure success at the show
- Exhibitor checklist
Consider taking advantage of these additional opportunities to ensure a smooth and successful show.
• Post your press release online for press registrants to have easy access to your announcements, product releases and information on what is happening in your booth
• GATS Show Directory enhanced listing or advertisement
• GATS sponsorship opportunities – From lobby banners to hotel exposure, use this guide to help you maximize exposure to event attendees
• Integrated Marketing Plan – Let us help you create an integrated marketing package with pre, onsite and post-show marketing
• Order GATS tickets as a promotional tool for your dealers/distributors to provide FREE GATS tickets to their customers.
The contact listed on the contract will receive an email from Freeman, the show decorator, with login information to the online service manual. The service manual is expected in late March/early April.
• View move-in information
• Download forms for booth furnishings, carpet rental, drayage/shipping, utilities, and more
• Schedule a press conference
• View rules and regulations
• Take advantage of specially negotiated rates with Travel Planners/onPeak to get the lowest prices on hotels
The contact listed on the contract will receive an email with login information to the CompuSystems Website
• Register for personnel badges
• Send out personalized emails to your customer lists inviting them to come and see you at GATS
• Update your exhibitor profile that will show up on the show app and attendee registration dashboard, GATS website and onsite directory.
Fill out this form to learn more about how to reach your audience at GATS 2016